Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Leftover Pasta Idea:

I find that Tinkyada Rice Pasta does not reheat very well. It gets hard and then the kids won't eat it no matter how much sauce I put on top. Recently, I was at the health food store picking up xantham gum and egg replacer when I saw a package of GF Cheeseburger Mac. I picked it up to look at it already knowing that it would not work for my kids. I saw that it had pasta sauce in the box. AHHH! My mind went through the possibilities:) I went home quickly added the leftover pasta to a pan added a bunch of sauce over the top and warmed it up. The pasta came out nice and soft and the kids loved it. They gobbled up every bite and for the first time I wasn't trying to convince them to eat it:)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the writing and content on your site. You are a unique resource and I would like to offer you an opportunity to reach a wider audience and boost your traffic by writing for PeanutAllergy.com.

    To get started immediately, please register at the site and send me a reply so I can give you blogger access. As a content provider to PeanutAllergy.com you will receive:

    • Exposure to our health network audience. PeanutAllergy.com is part of the Deep Health Network which receives 300,000 unique visitors and over one million page views per month.
    • Periodic features on our site, including your profile and latest posts.
    • Link backs to your site

    We are developing PeanutAllergy.com as the ultimate resource for those who are affected by peanut allergies. It is a site for both community and expert opinion and we need writers who offer strong perspectives.

    Your ideas are welcome. All we ask is that you provide us with content at an agreed-upon interval, be it daily, weekly or monthly.

    Please contact me at your earliest convenience to get started publishing on PeanutAllergy.com.

    Sincerely,
    John Nyboer
    Web Content Manager
    DeepDive Media

    ReplyDelete