Sunday, April 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


On another blog that I follow ( http://www.econobusters.com/ ), Molly always posts her weekly menu. I thought "Hey! This is a great idea, it will give people an idea of what we eat! AND, it will give me direction in what to post!" I have been sitting here wondering what recipe to post first.
This week my DH and I will be attending a conference so I have cooked most of the kids food ahead of time to make the week easy in terms of cooking. Thursday we hit the road and drive home for a quick visit so Saturday's menu item is a splurge as we will have a grill at hand:) Here we go!

Monday - Chili, Allergy Free Bread, and Fruit

Tuesday - Roast Beef Sandwiches, Chips, and Fruit

Wednesday - Sweet Italian Sausage, Baked Potatos and any fresh fruit or vegie that must be eaten!

Thursday - Packed food - Lunch Meat, Chips, Fruit, Puppy Chow

Friday - Packed food for 2nd day of travel.

Saturday - Steak! Yippie for splurges:)

Sunday - Packed food for drive home - Lunch Meat, Chips, and Fruit

1 comment:

  1. I have a son that was diagnosed in August 2008 with an egg allergy. Not life threatening, but he has struggled with Failure to Thrive since he was 5 weeks old and is post G-tube, and we have just discovered this allergy! If you have recipes, PLEASE SHARE! I am always looking for egg-free recipes! Oh, and welcome to Menu Planning Monday...it is lots of fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete